Complaints & Returns
(1) The consumer makes a complaint in writing at the Seller’s registered office or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, within a warranty period of 24 months, unless agreed otherwise and starts from the date of receipt of the goods by the consumer or from the date of commissioning, if the consumer ordered the service no later than three weeks after the purchase of the goods, he duly and timely provided the necessary cooperation to perform the service. If the consumer has not fulfilled these conditions, the warranty period starts from the date of receipt of the goods.
(2) The consumer is obliged to submit to the seller the original invoice, the seller does not accept the goods claimed, if it is contaminated or shows signs of use other than usual.
(3) The seller is liable for defects found on the goods sold on receipt by the consumer and for defects that occur after using the goods during the warranty period.
(4) The Seller shall not be liable for defects caused mainly by mechanical damage, unavoidable event – natural disaster, improper handling – contrary to the instructions for use and usual way of use.
(5) The Seller shall determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complicated cases no later than 3 working days from the date of claim, in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the goods is required, no later than 30 days from the date of claim. The consumer will be notified of the complaint by telephone or by e-mail in writing. Settlement of the claim must not last longer than 30 days from the date of delivery of the claimed goods to the seller. After the expiry of the period for settling the claim, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract or the right to exchange goods for new goods.
(6) If the consumer makes a claim for the goods within the first 12 months of the purchase, the seller may settle the claim on the basis of expert judgment only; irrespective of the outcome of the expert assessment, the buyer may not be required to pay the expert assessment costs or other expert assessment costs.
(7) If the consumer makes a claim for goods after 12 months of purchase and the seller rejects it, the person who handled the claim is obliged to indicate in the proof of the claim to whom the buyer can send the goods for professional assessment.
(8) If the defect is removable, the consumer has the right to have it removed free of charge, in a timely and proper manner. The Seller shall remove the defect without undue delay.
(9) In the case of a defect that cannot be repaired and which prevents the item from being properly used as a defect-free item, the consumer has the right to have the item replaced or to withdraw from the contract of sale. The same rights belong to the consumer in the case of removable defects, but if the consumer cannot properly use the thing due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or a larger number of defects. A re-occurrence of a defect after repair shall be deemed to occur when the same defect, which has been remedied at least twice during the warranty period, occurs again. A greater number of defects shall be deemed to exist when the goods have at least three removable defects at the same time, each of which impedes the proper use of the goods.
(10) The Seller is obliged to issue a confirmation to the consumer as well as to issue a written proof of complaint handling within 30 days from the date of the claim. The buyer will be informed about the result of the complaint immediately after completion of the complaint procedure by e-mail or by telephone and at the same time a copy of the complaint protocol will be delivered to him by e-mail or together with the goods.
COMPLAINTS: Complaint form, which must be sent with the goods and invoice can be found at this link. Send the goods to SH Stores, Sportova 10, 96237 Kovacova, Slovakia.
EXCHANGES: The form for the exchange of goods that must be sent together with the goods and the invoice can be found at this link. Send the goods to SH Stores, Sportova 10, 96237 Kovacova, Slovakia.
WITHDRAWAL: The withdrawal form, which must be sent together with the goods and the invoice, can be found at this link. Send the goods to SH Stores, Sportova 10, 96237 Kovacova, Slovakia.